Affinity for data, details, and democracy? This is the job for you!
Classroom Law Project (CLP) seeks a part-time Office Assistant. The Office Assistant will provide general administrative and program support for our six-person office. The position is 20 hours per week at $15/hr. Flexible schedule available during regular office hours of 8am – 5pm; some evening and weekend hours may be required.
- Data entry & database maintenance
- Processing donations, receipting, & donor letters
- Event assistance
- Processing online event registrations, contact list clean up, & website updates
- General office tasks
Competitive candidates will demonstrate:
- Computer skills, including MS Office Suite, donor database systems, & web-based tools (We are a Mac office.)
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to follow directions AND to work independently
Please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com by end of day Wednesday, July 26. Preferred start date is Monday, August 28.
Qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please.