The following Mock Trial videos are available for $10 (DVD):
- Mock Trial 2013 – State v. Durden
The case involves death by excessive drinking of water. Could it be criminal?
- Mock Trial 2012 – Cavanaugh v. Cup of Joe
The case involves a civil dispute when hot coffee purchased from a local shop burns a customer. Was the coffee too hot to handle?
- Mock Trial 2011 – State v. Willy Freeman
A criminal case where the partner of a restaurant is found frozen in the cooler.
- Mock Trial 2010 – State v. Lane
A criminal case where the defendant, a rap artist, is charged with inciting a riot and arson.
- Mock Trial 2009 – Simon v. Swift and Eastside High School:
A civil case where the deceased was a student-athlete who had used steriods.
- Mock Trial 2008 – State v. Campbell:
A criminal case where the bullying victim is charged with planting a bomb at school.
- Mock Trial 2006 – State v. Kendall:
The case of fast cars in Caneville.
- Mock Trial 2004 – State v. Martin:
A criminal case where a student is charged with murder after a high school rock climber is found dead at the base of a cliff.